[Hampshire] merging html files into one single file

Author: ed
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] merging html files into one single file
Hi

I run a wiki app (not negotiable!) and want an option to print all, or
better still, send to file for final editing and presentation.

It will export to html, which results in a zip file full of html docs.
Extracting this to a convenient folder results in simple viewing and
following in my web browser (no surprises there), but I want to go the
next stage and combine all pages. I can insert file loads of times in
open office, but this needs to be done regularly with over 100 pages
each time.

Can anyone help? I'd like either a long open office, html or pdf file
at the end of it.

Thanks

Ed