[Hampshire] Tux Droid

Author: Mark Johnson
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Tux Droid
Hi All,
With some money I got from santa I ordered myself one of these [1]
It's a robot Tux which you can program to do pretty much whatever you
want. It's got text-to-speech, it can dance and flap it's wings, it's
wireless and it's fully hackable.
I was a bit skeptical at first after seeing/reading some reviews that it
was buggy as hell, but I've got to say I'm thoroughly impressed. Granted,
there's some bugs in the software that need to be sorted, but It looks
_fantastic_, it's solid as a rock, and it's so much fun to play with! If
you're a programmer looking for a linux-related toy, I'd highly recommend
one :-)

I'll be bringing it along to the meeting this weekend if anyone's interested!

Cheers,
Mark
[1] http://www.kysoh.com/tux_overview.html