[Hampshire] Tomorrow's Meeting

Author: john lewis
To: HantsLUG
Subject: [Hampshire] Tomorrow's Meeting

I am going to be unable to attend tomorrow's meeting* so I need to be
able to take the LUG kit to someone today who can take it to
Southampton tomorrow.

The simplest would be for me to take them to the Uni this afternoon
if Hugo is willing/able to receive them and then for someone else to
hold the two boxes until the next meeting I will be able to attend.

*Mother-in-law, who has been in hospital for the past ten days, is
being unexpectedly disharged tomorrow morning so I am needed here.

--
John Lewis
Debian (Sid) & the GeneWeb genealogical data server