Re: [Hampshire] Missing Posts.

Author: Andy Ransom
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: testermike
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Missing Posts.

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, Andy Smith wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 06:21:50AM -0600, Mike Burrows wrote:
>> Still not receiving any post out here in Rocket City USA. Should I
>> check my account or has something else changed?
>
> According to the list settings, delivery to
> testermike@??? has been administratively disabled.

That would most likely be because of half a dozen emails like this:

Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:41:24 +0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@???
To: hampshire-bounces@???
Subject: Delivery failure

Message from btinternet.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<testermike@???>:
This user doesn't have a btinternet.com account
(testermike@???)
[-5]

I can re-enable the account, but there isn't much point unless
btinternet.com are going to actually accept the email.

         Andy
--
    Andrew Ransom <andy@???>
          [Hants LUG List Admin]