Re: [Hampshire] February's talk videos

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] February's talk videos

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58612100.hantslug.org.uk.2754': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Feb 10 17:34:27 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
On Sun, Feb 10, 2008 at 05:01:00PM +0000, Tony Whitmore wrote:
> The videos from this month’s HantsLUG meeting are available for download
> from the website. This month includes:
>
>     * Practical Cryptography: GnuPG.

>       Hugo Mills gives a short talk on GnuPG, a Free Software PGP
> replacement. This talk also covers some basic cryptography principles,
> but doesn’t involve any mathematics!

Would there be interest in follow-up talks on e.g. any of the
following?

- More about GPG (mail clients, etc)
- ssh
- X.509 certificates

I did think about putting encrypted filesystems on the list as
well, but it's not something I've played with much, and there's
several different implementations, and some controversy over the
actual security of some of them.

Hugo.

      --- Normaliser unix c'est comme pasteuriser le Camembert ---