[Hampshire] Google error message.

Author: hantslug
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Google error message.
I was attempting to look at Google Docs to inform myself. The following error
message appeared. (I was using Konqueror.)

<quote>
Sorry, but this browser does not support web word-processing.

We recommend you try Google Docs on:
Mozilla Firefox: 1.0.5 or higher
Mozilla SeaMonkey: 1.0 or higher
Internet Explorer: 6.0 or higher
All of these are FREE and easy to download and use.

If you are working to fix problems with a specific browser and would like to
bypass this check, just add ?browserok=true to the end of the Google Docs
url.

Please note that it is a violation of intergalactic law to use this parameter
under false pretenses, so don't let us catch you at it.

And, it won't work very well -- really.
</quote>

Windows/M$ eat your heart out!

Lisi