Re: [Hampshire] ISPs (again): Recommendation and warning

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] ISPs (again): Recommendation and warning
Rob Malpass wrote:

> Yes - I'd echo all of that.
>
> It is customer service that cost Orange my custom. I guess we're
> still comparatively early in the days of services operating in
> "regulated" competitive markets so hopefully more people will vote
> with their feet and these companies will start to realise that poor
> customer service will cost them customers.

Well, that or people who will accept a potentially iffy service for
reduced cost, as I have. The way I see it, I have gone into this with my
eyes open and if I get hurt by it then I have no one but myself to
blame. I am hopeful that this will not be the case and the 'keep it
simple' model will provide at least acceptable uptime.

Sean