Re: [Hampshire] linux people don't listen and know very litt…

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] linux people don't listen and know very little in reality

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x584cd100.hantslug.org.uk.18406': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Mar 3 19:13:50 2008 GMT
gpg: using RSA key ED1319F325A97448
Isaac Close wrote:
> hi
>
> Good monday morning,
>
> I've just had this thrown at me by a 'security' expert
> who uses windows vista and dictionary passwords.

I'm sure there are a lot of linux users who don't listen (to whom I'm
not sure) and who know very little in reality.

I'm just grateful that there are a huge number of "Linux people" (and I
have to include BSD people etc.) who are hugely knowledgeable!

Sweeping generalisations are always wrong. ;)

Tony