Re: [Hampshire] Printer recommendations sought

Author: Jim Kissel
To: lug, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Printer recommendations sought

Vic wrote:
>> For that reason I use only EPSON printers as you only replace the ink,
>> not the heads.
>
> Unfortunately, Epson printers that are used infrequently tend to block up
> those heads, and it can be a long job trying to get them working again...

It's an expensive job to clean the heads on an Epson. I think more ink
went in the cleaning process than I ever use to print on my Photo 750.

Need to print several hundred A4 w/t colour so we forked out for a Xerox
8550 phasor. About 500 notes but it came with a "free" 12 pack of
crayons. CYMK

It been years since I purchased the 750, but it was north of 300 notes
when I got it and 12 for blackand 15 for colour.