[Hampshire] [OT] Record Deck Sought

Author: john lewis
To: HantsLUG
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Record Deck Sought
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 10:23:16 +0000
Sean Gibbins <sean@???> wrote:

> looking for a decent deck and fall back to the Dual if I am gripped
> by a pressing need to listen to the cover of 'I Am A Cider Drinker'
> by British Sea Power! The Wurzels do a cover of 'Remember Me' on
> the flip side - it's not as awful as it sounds, trust me!

the only place to listen to those is in a pub after a few pints of
Ringwood Best ;-)

One of these days I must add The Worzels (I already have a couple
of Yetties CDs) to my folk music collection which is all on CD as it
happens. I need to do some browsing in the local "second-hand CD"
shop as this is where most of my CDs have originated.

--
John Lewis
Debian (Sid) & the GeneWeb genealogical data server