[Hampshire] Password Cracking

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Password Cracking

A thorny subject I grant you but we have I have a problem. Sometime ago we
stopped using a piece of software at work. But now they have just realised
that there is some useful information in the database. The software licence
has expired and software developers want silly money to extract the data. Now
this is a Access database but the developers has password protected the
database so we can't open it.

My question is any suggestion on how to crack the password, knowing the
delicate nature of the question I am happy for you to contact me off list if
you wish.

Tim