Re: [Hampshire] flash player in mozilla/firefox/seamonkey ru…

Author: John Hunt
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] flash player in mozilla/firefox/seamonkey running slow
I used GNASH recently (a month or two ago). I'd like to say it's
usable... it wasn't for me! It just didn't seem to render stuff in the
right places / work properly at all.

A real shame, but I guess it's extremely difficult to reverse engineer
such a mess as flash.

John.

--
John Hunt - johnrhunt@???