Re: [Hampshire] Domestic UPS

Author: Anton Piatek
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Domestic UPS
I bought a small one from novatech a few years ago - It is just supported
under linux (serial interface) and last about 5/10 min before the computer
decides it is time to shut down.

I can try and check the brand (its at my parents house), but it sounds like
you already have some good advice. Mine was quite cheap, and really only
protects the hardware from power problems - most power outages mean the
system does shut down, but nicely instead of with a bang.

Anton