Re: [Hampshire] Disk images and virtualisation

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Disk images and virtualisation
On Sunday 16 March 2008 11:11:28 Rob Malpass wrote:
> [...]

Could it be the CD drive on the host PC not handling the cd disc very well??

When I installed my first guest onto my virtual box I got to 92% of the
installation and it bombed out complaining it could not see the CD drive?? I
simply deleted the relevant install from virtual box reinstalled without a
problem the second time. Have since added a second distro without a problem.

For the record the distros were, Mint 4 and OpenSuse KDE4

Tim