Re: [Hampshire] Lurker?

Author: James Ogden
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Lurker?
On 12/04/2008, Damian Brasher <lug@???> wrote:

> Morning,
>
> Just skipping through my emails and I usually take a quick look at HL
> Lurker and it hasn't been updating, I guess this is due to the recent disk
> failure? Is there a plan to fix this - is there anything I can do to help?

It was bouncing earlier this week and was automatically unsubscribed.
Adrian thought he'd fixed it and the subscription was re-enabled, but
clearly all is not well (I don't believe it's likely to be linked with the
disk failure, but I don't know actual facts, so who knows!)

I think it's safe to assume that the intention is that it should be working
and it will be fixed in due course. I'm sure Adrian will ask for help if he
needs it.

Thanks

James