Re: [Hampshire] Mint

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Mint
Alan Pope Wrote:

> No, as I use Ubuntu and don't mind brown I really cant see the point.

White, red and black is fine as a combination. I don't get on with brown
and orange together much on a daily basis. I do think that colour is an
important branding tool. Also some colours are know to induce various mood
shifts which will affect the amount of information a user will absorb
given a website made of a particular colour. That's probably why
government sites, like the IR, DVLA, and government gateway use a mint and
darker shades of green. I like green and use this for my websites, for me
it's an easy colour to get on with.

Command console colour is important to me as well. I am happier with a
white background whereas many prefer a black one.

dlb

--
Damian L Brasher
http://www.diap.org.uk