[Hampshire] Edimax wi-fi card

Author: john lewis
To: HantsLUG
Subject: [Hampshire] Edimax wi-fi card
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:26:29 +0100
"James Courtier-Dutton" <james.dutton@???> wrote:

> > it finds /usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.4-24-1-686 which matches the
> > kernel version OK.

> Do you have the kernel headers and kernel source code installed on
> your system? You should be able to get away with just the kernel
> headers.

I do have the headers package and as I said it is found OK and am
pretty sure I installed build-essential else I'd get other errors.

iwconfig & wireless-tools are installed but not fancy stuff like
network-manager since I don't do gnome

All packages are up to date having done aptitude update/full-upgrade
earlier today

--
John Lewis
Debian (Sid) & the GeneWeb genealogical data server