Re: [Hampshire] Problems with Debian - memory and mouse

Author: Peter Alefounder
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Problems with Debian - memory and mouse

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 Chris. Aubrey-Smith wrote:
> I have exactly the same mouse problem, with the same essential
> configuration. I find that simply unplugging it, then plugging it back in,
> resolves it.

Thanks for that. For some reason it didn't occur to me that I could
hot plug a mouse, even a USB one, but now you mention it...

I've also noticed that it can happen gradually -the cursor moving
slowly, or becoming reluctant to leave a particular window. I
suppose that is part of the same problem. All very odd. Anyway, if
it happens again, I will do as you suggest.

Peter Alefounder.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.