Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Best PHP and MySQL Tutorials Sought

Author: John Hunt
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Best PHP and MySQL Tutorials Sought
I've been programming PHP for ages now, and although I've never had a
problem with the syntax or anything like that, I've found programming
patterns and techniques far more important when trying to program
something good.

I don't own this book, but if I had any money I would [1]. It sounds
pretty good. I never learned to program 'properly', and I think it would
have helped me save quite a lot of time!

John.

http://www.amazon.com/PHP-5-Objects-Patterns-Practice/dp/1590593804/ref=pd_bbs_sr_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1209018093&sr=8-6