Re: [Hampshire] 'Deprecated' PCMCIA

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] 'Deprecated' PCMCIA
Well, yes.... I'd managed to work that much out for myself.

Let me try again:

(1) What, exactly, is meant by "please expect breakage"?

(2) How does one "upgrade to new tools" and why should this be necessary
when      the installation consists entirely in those provided with the
Debian package?

Chris.