[Hampshire] iPlayer Problems?

Author: Mark Johnson
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] iPlayer Problems?
Hi all,
Aside from the obvious of not being able to download, has anyone else been
experiencing problems with iPlayer on Linux, specifically Ubuntu? I'm
using firefox and the latest version of flash-nonfree from Gutsy, but for
some reason I get an error saying "Something went wrong. There seems to be
a problem playing this video - Please try again" whenever I try and play a
video on the flash player. However, if I boot into Windows, it'll stream
with no problem.

I just thought it was worth checking if anyone else had the same situation
so I can give as much detail as possible when I email them.

Cheers,
Mark