Re: [Hampshire] May and June meetings

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] May and June meetings
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:27:54 +0100
Alan Pope <alan@???> wrote:

> http://bitfolk.com/customer_information.html#toc_3_SpamAssassin___London__UK
>
> (that page is quite handy by the way).

true - it was just I'd only read the bits that were relevant at the
time and due to 'old age' the other bits hadn't registered :-(

> Looks good. I think there's some guides at debian-administration
> that I just followed parrot-fashion :)

there is lots of useful stuff in debian-administration - finding it
is the problem. I don't find the search facility very useful, it is
worse than googling for info in throwing up lots of non-relevant
links.

Plus in working backwards through the archives I get distracted by
other things of interest !!

I have now set up the bitfolk (anti) spam server so it will be
interesting to see what, if anything, sneaks through.

--
John Lewis
Debian (Sid) & the GeneWeb genealogical data server