Re: [Hampshire] Microsoft walks away from Yahoo

Author: James Courtier-Dutton
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Microsoft walks away from Yahoo
2008/5/4 alan c <aeclist@???>:

> However, it seems to suggest to me that microsoft are undergoing some
> serious internal crisis, not necessarily acute, but they have lost both
> quality and strategy, and for many, respect.
> --

Isn't that the truth. I have a friend who has Vista, and that machine
refuses to even install updates direct from microsoft!!! No answers at
all from Microsoft on how to fix it.
The machine currently has 8 critical updates that refuse to install!!!

My Linux machines auto update effortlessly and rarely require a reboot.