[Hampshire] Re: [OT] Phone Spam

Author: Stephen Davies
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Re: [OT] Phone Spam
Whenever I get one of these calls and I hear an indian voice asking to
speak to me, my first words are

"What re you trying to sell me that I don't want, can't afford and would
never benefit from?"
Often they just hang up at that point.
If they still persist, I put the handset down on the table and go and do
return to whatever I was doing before they rudely interrupted me.
If they won't give up and ring back, I tell them that their call is
being recorded for the purpose of bringing legal action against the UK
company that has employed them.
They hang up straight away.
Otherwise, they are paying for the call and have some fun with them and
play them at their own game They will soon loose interest.

Stephen D