Re: [Hampshire] Re: [OT] Phone Spam

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Re: [OT] Phone Spam
Stephen Davis wrote:

> Otherwise, they are paying for the call and have some fun with them and
> play them at their own game They will soon loose interest.

I find that "parle vous francais ?" usually works.

dlb

--
Damian L Brasher
http://www.diap.org.uk

This email is guaranteed to be in perfect context, free of classic
spelling mistakes/otherwise, foax pas, double entendre, fat fingers,
accidental spite/malice, grudge, cold shoulder, over/under-friendliness,
overt advertising, carbon copies to those that won't help you, personal
gain and phobias.

ClearHeadedScanners (R) DoubleSpeak Corp. PO BOX 034 /dev/the_common