Re: [Hampshire] LUG Radio Live UK 2008

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] LUG Radio Live UK 2008

On Sat, 7 Jun 2008, Tony Whitmore wrote:

> LUG Radio Live UK 2008 will be happening on the 19th and 20th July at
> the Lighthouse Media Centre in Wolverhampton.

I'm considering it this year...

> Find out more about the venue, schedule, hotels etc. at
> http://lugradio.org/live

Having had a quick look at the hotels list I see the "Official Lug
Radio Uk Hotel" (The Quality Inn) is listed as 1.5 miles from the venue,
which as I'd likely be getting there by public transport doesn't seem
ideal to me... especially as there are several other hotels much closer to
the site.

Which hotel do the HantsLUG crowd usually stay in?

Andy