Re: [Hampshire] eeePC 900 WiFi problem

Author: Pierre Cazenave
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] eeePC 900 WiFi problem
My 900 connects to my WPA network with no problems.

Not that it's directly relevant, but have you applied the BIOS update?

OT: does anyone have any info on how to send off the battery to get the
upgraded one [0]? Actually finding specific information is difficult!

Pierre

[0] http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/06/02/asus_eee_pc_battery_swap/

--
Pierre Cazenave
PhD Student

National Oceanography Centre, Southampton,
University of Southampton,
European Way,
Southampton
SO14 3ZH