[Hampshire] [Fwd: [Surrey] Wanted: PC2700 memory]

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [Fwd: [Surrey] Wanted: PC2700 memory]

Sent without his knowledge :-)

Paul is one of the nice guys.

Please contact Paul direct.

Jacqui

-------- Original Message --------
From: - Tue Jun 17 08:54:12 2008
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 07:20:29 +0100
From: Paul Stimpson <paul@???>
To: General Linux/Unix community List <surrey@???>

Hi,

I'm trying to fix up an old Packard Bell iMedia 3034 PC belonging to a
parent on a special needs child we know. She's on a fixed income so
we've been quietly subsidising things that needed fixing but she is
getting suspicious that other items that were "laying around in my
toolbox/office" were actually new. One of the two sticks of RAM in her
machine has died and the other is slightly suspect (2.8GHz Celeron,
256MB RAM - not pretty.)

Would anybody have a couple of 512MB or 256MB sticks of PC2700 (333MHz)
RAM in their bits box going spare please?

Thanks,
Paul.