Re: [Hampshire] OpenMoko bulk buy

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OpenMoko bulk buy

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5779c100.hantslug.org.uk.24512': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Jun 17 11:33:22 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 11:19:20AM +0100, Jacqui Caren wrote:
> Jean-Grégoire Foulon wrote:
> >I now live in Reading and can come and the pick the Neo in Hampshire.
>
> You do know there is two other local lugs?
>
> sclug is reading based and has quite a few rather clever tech heads.
>
> The surrey lug is also smaller than hants lug but has quite a few
> rather clever people on board.

Yes, but neither of those has anyone arranging a bulk-buy of the
Freerunner...

Hugo.

   --- Comic Sans goes into a bar,  and the barman says, "We don't ---
                         serve your type here."