Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Recommendations for quality audio earbu…

Author: Clive Woodfine
To: adrian, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Recommendations for quality audio earbuds.
Thanks Adrian.

On 23/06/2008, Adrian Bridgett <adrian@???> wrote:
> Personally I like my Etymotic ER-6i (though I preferred the ER-6 I had
> before I lost them running for the train). They are in-ear and although
> they are not noise-cancelling, they _do_ block out a lot of external
> noise which I really like. The other advantage being that other
> people cannot hear your music.
>
> It's a personal thing though - a number of people don't like in-ear
> headphones and they aren't cheap.

Yes it is a personal thing. Unfortunately a bit like getting a new
car. You really need to hire one of the same model for a month to see
if it suits your requirements.

Having looked at the price of the Etymotic, more than I payed for the player,
the supplied earpieces are beginning to feel more comfortable.

Clive Woodfine