Re: [Hampshire] [Advert] Epia Mini-ITX VIA C3 800MHz + 768MB…

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Advert] Epia Mini-ITX VIA C3 800MHz + 768MB PC133 RAM for sale
Damian Brasher wrote:
> Sean Gibbins wrote:
>
>> Reason for sale? Getting a newer model!
>>

> Which model did you go for out of interest:)
>
> Damian

Hi Damian,

I went for a VIA EPIA Mini-ITX Mainboard ML-Series ML6000EAG I spotted
on ebay the other day.

It was brand new and 25 quid less than I have seen it elsewhere so I
went for it. It will also utilise a stick of memory that has been sat
here depreciating for a couple of years, so good news all round!

Although it's a little slower than my C3 it has the advantage of fitting
the bespoke backplate that comes with my case, and also utilises a
number of features of the case that the C3 has no on-board connections
for, namely front-panel USB and sound. The C3 has yet to break a sweat
so I don't think I'll miss the 200MHz I am dropping.

No bites on the C3 yet so I'll open it up to sensible offers...

Sean