[Hampshire] Re: Re: Re: serial console remote control sorta …

Author: Stephen Pelc
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Re: Re: Re: serial console remote control sorta thing
Simon said:

> > Dunno! I'll have a look when I'm finished with, or fed up with,
> > writing USB drivers. One of these days, I'll manage to persuade
> > C programmers to
> > a) document their code
> > b) read the specs.
>
> Could you get the authors of your mail client to read the threading
> specs whilst you're at it? :p

Human error extracting stuff from the digest. How many 'Re:'s
would you like?

200 pages of specs, someone said. Oh, you lucky people, he said
while debugging a USB mass storage driver in an embedded system.
It makes me grumpy.

Stephen

--
Stephen Pelc, stephen@???
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691