[Hampshire] Help need testing email

Top Page
Author: Chris Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Help need testing email

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x576ab100.hantslug.org.uk.4047': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Aug 1 15:18:11 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 11BEF6408586B4B2
Hi all,

I'm trying to debug a mail threading issue and I need a new thread to
arrive in my inbox. I was waiting for it to happen naturally, but the
list has been slow and I've grown impatient. :)

Would someone be so kind as to start a new test thread from scratch --
don't reply to this email, I need the thread to be free from any
contamination by my system. I need a thread at least three levels deep,
i.e. mail->reply->reply.

Thanks very much,
Chris
--