[Hampshire] Strange result

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Strange result

I found an article on a forum about testing your DNS for randomness in light
of the vulnerability there has been of late.

The site is

https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/services/dnsentropy

The problem is when I click the button on the page it return a result which is
ok but the IP address of the dns it checked is not one that I use, it is
registered to google. My ISP is Virgin (NTL) and the dns entry I use are

158.43.128.1
158.43.192.1

These DNS were given to me by somebody on here or the Dorset mailing list ages
ago when NTL were having problems with theirs DNS's.

Am I missing something or plainly barking up the wrong tree

Tim