[Hampshire] HantsLUG treasurer appointment

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] HantsLUG treasurer appointment
First of all a huge thank you to John for being treasurer for all
these years. All the HantsLUG financials have run perfectly since
their inception all those years ago.

Ian Brazier has kindly offered to take over from John so a big thanks
to him too. Since the AGM is only a few months away (more in another
email) we can make this change until then. Though if tradition is
anything to go by I suspect Ian will still be stuck^W privileged with
the role after the AGM too!

Just remember Ian - you aren't allowed to move to Yeovil for at least
8 years, though I should clarify - Debian advocacy isn't part of the
treasurer role :-)

Adrian