Re: [Hampshire] Novell bracknell tech open day meeting

Author: Phillip Chandler
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Novell bracknell tech open day meeting
Hi Jacqui.

Slightly off topic, but your timing was spot on.

The British Board of Film Classification either has, or will VERY soon
have, offices in Bracknell. They have a job going which Ive had a look
at. So just wondered if you had any idea if they were already there, and
where abouts.

Plus whats the trains like from Reading to Bracknell for a 6am start.

Thanks
Phillip

--
Phillip Chandler
phillip.chandler@???

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company the sender represents.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments,
you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them
to anyone.

error.