Re: [Hampshire] Currys Offer On Acer Aspire One A110-Ab Netb…

Author: Jim Kissel
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Currys Offer On Acer Aspire One A110-Ab Netbook

Sean Gibbins wrote:
> Damian Brasher wrote:
>> Sean Gibbins wrote:
>>

>>> Anyway, until today he hadn't actually used one so we dropped into
>>>
>> Currys in Bournemouth to take a peek at the Acer One* on display. He
>> liked it and as the price was only £199 we bought it there and then, and
>> I have to say that I am quite impressed with it.

I stopped at Dixons in Camberley twon centre to day for a nose around.
It's not a large shop. There on a shelf were about 8 ULPC. ACER and
ASUS and mainly ASUS. 701/900 black and white. Last time I had a look
in there was only one ASUS 701 on display.

--
People choose Microsoft Windows for their PC in the same manner
that the citizens of Soviet Russia elected the General Secretary