Re: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57d2a100.hantslug.org.uk.9512': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Sep 6 16:48:40 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 94A792DF8B81EB69
On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 14:57:04 +0100
Hugo Mills <hugo@???> wrote:

Hello Hugo,

>    The thing you need to worry about is the ease with which they come
> apart. Particularly in the cases when they're not meant to (like
> when they're holding up books).

:-)

True. To be fair though, the ones I recently assembled are pretty
solid. Okay, they're made from chipboard, but it's 18mm thick, not the
usual 12mm. The screws are proper chipboard screws too, so there's less
likelihood of pullout occurring. Couple that with the glue used, and
it's fair to say they ain't coming apart.

--
 Regards  _

I'm spending all my money and it's going up my nose
Teenage Depression - Eddie & The Hot Rods