Re: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56aca100.hantslug.org.uk.8657': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Sep 6 14:21:01 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 94A792DF8B81EB69
On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 14:07:52 +0100
john lewis <johnlewis@???> wrote:

Hello john,

> One of those emails was from Zen saying that my adsl line would be
> enabled on 9th September!!!

Well, what are you complaining for then? :-)

> 10 bookcases to assemble when they get delivered on Monday for
> starters ;-)

I had to assemble six a few weeks back, myself. They came from
Argos/Homebase (not _my_ choice) and I was pleasantly surprised at the
ease with which they went together. Everything needed was included,
apart from a crosshead screwdriver and a light duty hammer. Most notably,
a little plastic holder for panel pins, so you can hold the pin in situ
and knock it in, without bashing your fingers.

I'd bought similar stuff years ago, and nothing like that was included.
Nowadays, the cases are supplied in two boxes, too. H*S legislation about
the weight one person is allowed to lift, no doubt.

--
 Regards  _

I'll be the paint on the side if you'll be the tin
Love Song - The Damned