Re: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving
On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 17:42:12 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad@???> wrote:

> > many LUG meetings in the future. There doesn't seem to be a LUG in
> > the Yeovil area so will remain on HantsLUG list in case I need any
>
> Welcome to the West Country, John. Whilst not exactly close,
> there's DCLUG (Devon & Cornwall LUG) at http://www.dcglug.org.uk/
> which might be of some interest to you.

We have now moved into our new address, I got around to setting up
the computers this morning and just for luck plugged the adsl modem
into a long extension lead to the nearest phone socket, to my
surprise I got a link and 260 emails to wade through.

One of those emails was from Zen saying that my adsl line would be
enabled on 9th September!!!

So I am pleased to say I am back on the list, mostly just lurking
for now until we get other stuff around the house sorted out. I have
10 bookcases to assemble when they get delivered on Monday for
starters ;-)

--
John Lewis
using Debian Sid with windowmaker for a nicer desktop