Re: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56b4f100.hantslug.org.uk.8619': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Aug 16 17:42:12 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 497BD1F48AB6137F
On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 17:22:51 +0100
john lewis <johnlewis@???> wrote:

Hello john,

> many LUG meetings in the future. There doesn't seem to be a LUG in
> the Yeovil area so will remain on HantsLUG list in case I need any

Welcome to the West Country, John. Whilst not exactly close, there's
DCLUG (Devon & Cornwall LUG) at http://www.dcglug.org.uk/ which might be
of some interest to you.

--
 Regards  _