Re: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56f78100.hantslug.org.uk.11823': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Aug 19 12:48:38 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi John,

A bit late with this as I have been away, but..

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 05:22:51PM +0100, john lewis wrote:
> This does mean I am resigning as Treasurer and am unlikely to get to
> many LUG meetings in the future.

Thanks for everything you've done, John. I agree with Tony when he
says it cannot be underestimated, you have been one of those
dedicated LUG members that makes it to many meetings and is very
active on the list.. this helped form the backbone of Hants LUG in
the early days.

I'm glad to hear you will be staying on the list at least!

Cheers,
Andy