Re: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving

Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving
john lewis wrote:
> I guess I'd better let all LUG members and not just the Committee
> members know that my Wife and I are moving to Yeovil at the end of
> August.

<snip>
> This does mean I am resigning as Treasurer and am unlikely to get to
> many LUG meetings in the future. There doesn't seem to be a LUG in
> the Yeovil area so will remain on HantsLUG list in case I need any
> help.

John's contributions to the LUG shouldn't be underestimated. He has been
involved with the LUG pretty much since the beginning and has been
Treasurer since the group was formalised in 2001. He looks after all the
donations at meetings and ensured the venue fees are paid correctly. As
well as being our resident Debian champion and sometimes Grumpy Old Man! :)

Thanks for all your hard work over the years John. I'm sure Yoevil will
bring exciting changes to you.

Tony