Re: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving

Author: Mike Burrows
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving

> So our house in Bournemouth is going to be let until such time as the
> market picks up and we have a reasonable chance of selling it.

Good luck with that we are trying to do the same thing from here in the
States.

> This does mean I am resigning as Treasurer and am unlikely to get to
> many LUG meetings in the future. There doesn't seem to be a LUG in
> the Yeovil area so will remain on HantsLUG list in case I need any
> help.

Why drop HantsLUG ? Its working great being a subscriber from abroad :)

Let me echo all the thanks for the help and support to this particular
newbie. Good luck and God's blessing on your move to Yeovil. Don't let
the Navy get you down :)

Kind regards
Mike