[Hampshire] [OT] We are moving

Author: john lewis
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] We are moving
I guess I'd better let all LUG members and not just the Committee
members know that my Wife and I are moving to Yeovil at the end of
August.

A fairly sudden decision as we only saw the house we are going to be
renting from a dau & her husband two weekends ago. Tim had been
renovating it and we were invited to go and see what he had done. We
knew we wanted to live there from the moment we walked through the
front door ;-)

So our house in Bournemouth is going to be let until such time as the
market picks up and we have a reasonable chance of selling it.

This does mean I am resigning as Treasurer and am unlikely to get to
many LUG meetings in the future. There doesn't seem to be a LUG in
the Yeovil area so will remain on HantsLUG list in case I need any
help.

--
John Lewis
using Debian Sid with windowmaker for a nicer desktop