Re: [Hampshire] Mobile broadband dongle things

Author: Alan Bell
To: isaacclose, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Mobile broadband dongle things
yes, indeed!
Here is Wader, I worked with the guys from Warp to develop the GUI
dialer client, it wraps up all the communications with the dongle and
this is what we use on the Elonex/Carphone warehouse webbook

http://public.warp.es/wader

Alan.

--
Alan Bell
The Open Learning Centre

Web: www.theopenlearningcentre.com
Mob: +44 (0)7736 778908
Tel: +44 (0)8444 3576000

The Open Learning Centre is a trading name of Bell Lord Ltd,
a company registered in England and Wales #05868943.
VAT Registration #GB 901 4715 55