Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Nominations for committee

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Nominations for committee
Tuesday 16 Sep 2008 16:58:31 に Hugo Mills さんは書きました:
> On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 01:43:41AM +0100, Hugo Mills wrote:
> > - I will post the list of valid nominations to the list and the wiki
> > on the 28th September.
>
>    I'll also try to keep the list at [1] up to date. If I miss a
> nomination/second, please let me know. I'll only add people to that
> page once they get a nomination.

>    Hugo.

> [1] http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CommitteeElections2008

Does this mean that Adrian still lacks a proposer/seconder?:

<quote>
 People standing:
         Post    Candidate    Nominated    Seconded
   Chairman
   Treasurer    Ian Brazier    Lisi Reisz    Sean Gibbins
   Hostmaster    Alan Pope    John Lewis    Tony Whitmore
   General Officer
</quote>

<quote>
Current victims^W volunteers standing are:
Alan Pope: hostmaster, GO
Ian Brazier: treasurer, GO (TBC)
Adrian Bridgett: hostmaster, GO

Adrian
</quote>

Or that he has decided not to stand? That would be a shame. So I would
happily nominate/second him for either or both of the posts for which he said
that he is happy to stand, if he is still happy to do so.

I am sure that it says in the constitution, but I should none-the-less be very
grateful if someone would tell me, because I am having more trouble with my
eyesight this afternoon than I sometimes do: how many GOs can there be?

Lisi