Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Nominations for committee

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Nominations for committee
On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 19:16:58 +0100 (+0100), Damian Brasher wrote:
> Hugo Mills wrote:
> > [1] http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CommitteeElections2008
>
> Is my offer to stand as GO is null and void as there is already an offer
> from Adrian or did you miss my offer? If not these reasons can you tell me
> why, I can take it;) (Too cantankerous, unpredictable perhaps, or does
> the role of devils advocate suite me to well, Damian spelled with an 'a'
> thank you very much:-)

You have to be nominated. (As do I). There is no limit to the number
of people who can stand for a post.

I certainly won't nominate myself (I'll be happy to be nominated but
we have enough good people for hostmaster and GO on the list)

Adrian
--
Email: adrian@??? -*- GPG key available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux - the maintainable distribution -*- www.debian.org