Re: [Hampshire] Banishing Windows Mail - Can anyone help?

Author: Becky Taylor
To: Hampshire LUG
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Banishing Windows Mail - Can anyone help?
On 2008-10-07 19:17, Becky Taylor wrote:
> Hello,
> I have just installed Thunderbird on Vista (through a long and
> complicated chain of events - well alright I accidentally deleted the
> link on my Linux Mint box that helps change the internet settings -
> ahem... I am waiting until the new release of Mint - Felicia comes out,
> then 'starting afresh').
> I am trying to get rid of Windows Mail/Make Thunderbird default, and I'm
> sorry to say I have no idea how to do it.
> Please help!
> Thanks
> Becky
>

>Hello again

I appear to have worked out the problem by myself now, thanks very much
for your time and effort Sean! :-)
I would have replied by directly to Sean's post, but the link doesn't
appear to be working for me.
Anyway, I have got Thunderbird to be default (it turned out I only
needed to restart it and a box came up asking me this.... ahem sorry!),
and I can post to links now.
Thanks for your help!
Becky