Re: [Hampshire] Hello

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hello
On Tuesday 07 October 2008 18:35:43 Becky Taylor wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm Becky, and am new to the HLUG. Er well quick intro I guess... I am 16,
> female, kinda odd, and love Linux.... My distro of choice is Mint.
> Erm well I go to a boarding school for kids with Asperger's (a form of
> Autism) in hampshire, but I actually live in Shropshire, so I'm hoping I
> can attend most of the meetings.
> Sorry if my emails are a bit odd, I read all the rules on the HLUG website
> about posting and keeping it neat and stuff, and I'll try to keep to them.
> If I post things a bit wonky, would appreciate it a lot if you'd tell me.
> Looking forward to becoming a part of the HLUG community!
>
> :-)
>
> Becky

Hi Becky

I'm Tim, I'm a cross border raiders as I live in Dorset!! My Distro of choice
is Mepis. It is nice to see the youngsters joining the lug (not to mention
female as well). Hope you enjoys your time with the community.

Tim

Easily monitor multiple email accounts & access them with a click.
Visit http://www.inbox.com/notifier and check it out!